Welcome to Conviction Fitness!
We are a small, semi-private gym located in North West Regina. We help busy people be more fit and become better athletes. Our fun, challenging, effective workouts are unlike any others.
We work hard, but we work smart.
Our workouts and philosophy differ from most of our competitors. We don’t try to beat you up.
Our mission is to help you improve and reach your goals.
And that requires well thought out programming, guidance, and support.
We’re good at what we do.
Here are a few of our team’s accomplishments from 2017:
- 1st place overall team at Red Deer Spartan Sprint and Super
- 1st place overall team at Calgary Spartan Sprint and Super
- 2nd place overall team at Spartan Race Canadian Championships
- 10th place overall Men’s Relay at OCR World Championships
As far as individual accomplishments go, we had:
- 5 Spartan Race World Championships Coin Earners
- 12 OCR World Championships Age Group Qualifiers
- 5 individual Spartan Race podium finishers
- 2 Sun Peaks Ultra Beast Finishers
- 6th place in the World at Novice Tactical Strength Challenge
Not to mention:
- Countless personal bests in running races from 5k’s to half-marathons
- Numerous personal records set in a variety of lifts and exercises
- Nearly 200 lbs of body fat lost
We give back generously.
Encouraging our members to give back to the community is important to us. Through our Conviction Gives Back initiatives, we have managed to:
- Raise over 4,050 lbs of food for the Regina Food Bank – and carry it over 10 miles to donate it in person, through our annual Food Bank Beast
- Complete 33,950 burpees in 24 hours to raise over 2,300 items for the Saskatchewan Association for Community Living
- Donate over 2,191 items to Carmichael Outreach through our Help Out With Hill Sprints Challenge
Head Coach Riley Nadoroznick is a best-selling author and experienced nutrition, strength, and conditioning coach with clients all across North America. A former collegiate wrestler, Riley now competes in Spartan Race and StrongFirst’s Tactical Strength Challenge.
As a lifelong student, Riley is devoted to improving his knowledge through numerous certifications and countless hours of studying the latest health and fitness information.
Samira Nadoroznick is a full time elementary school teacher with the Regina Public School Board, as well as a passionate athlete and Certified Metabolic Conditioning Coach.
A lifelong athlete, Samira has competed in a variety of sports including volleyball, wallyball, softball, soccer, and ultimate frisbee. As a busy mother of four, she also makes time to train for and compete in Spartan Races at a high level.
Conviction Fitness is for people on a mission of self-improvement.
We don’t offer quick fixes and won’t promise overnight results. All we do is provide an opportunity for you to work hard and the accountability, support, and direction you need to succeed.
If you have a positive attitude and an adventurous mindset, you’ll fit right in.
Contact-us if you’d like some information on joining one of our programs!