In 2015 our small group of athletes raised 897 lbs of food and carried/pushed/pulled it 11 miles to the Regina Food Bank. This year our goal is to raise over 1,000 lbs and carry it along a new 12+ mile course. And while donating over 1,000 lbs of food to a local charity is great, we want to have a bigger impact in 2016… That’s why we’re extending the challenge this year!
Introducing the Virtual Food Bank Beast
Help people in your community, have an adventure you’ll never forget, & earn another medal!
Here’s how it works.
- Sign-up below for the Virtual Food Bank Beast
- Start collecting food donations for a local food bank or charity
- Create your own 12 mile path to your food bank or other drop off point (we’ll show you how)
- On Dec. 17th (or whenever works for you) carry/push/pull all your food donations along that path and deliver them in person
- Wear your shiny new finisher medal with pride and enjoy the holidays knowing you used your fitness to help others
Medals will ship out the week of December 12th. Free shipping anywhere in Canada!
Sorry, registration is now closed for the 2016 Virtual Food Bank Beast. Good luck to everyone participating!